How to Money: Your Ultimate Visual Guide to the Basics of FinanceBy
An in-depth, illustrated guide to money for teens from New York Times–bestselling author and financial expert Jean Chatzky, Kathryn Tuggle, and HerMoney
There’s no getting around it. You need to know how to manage money to know how to manage life—but most of us don’t! This illustrated guidebook from New York Times–bestselling author and financial expert Jean Chatzky, Kathryn Tuggle, and their team at HerMoney breaks down the basics of money—how to earn it, manage it, and use it—giving you all the tools you need to take charge and be fearless with personal finance.
How to Money will teach you the ins and outs of:
- Creating a budget (and sticking to it)
- Scoring that first job (and what that paycheck means)
- Navigating student loans (and avoiding student debt)
- Getting that first credit card (and what “credit” is)
- Investing like a pro (and why it’s important!)
All so you can earn more, save smart, invest wisely, borrow only when you have to, and enjoy everything you've got!
By Jean Chatzky and Kathryn Tuggle
Illustrated by Nina Cosford