The Berenstain Bears: Patience, Please
Brother, Sister, and Honey can’t wait to grow their own gardens. Buying seeds, using shovels, and making signs is all very exciting! But when the growing part takes longer than expected, the cubs start to complain. Mama and Papa must remind them that waiting, watering, and being patient are all part of having a healthy garden.
Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear teach children how to develop patience through their gardening experience. Young readers will develop an understanding of the virtues of trust and patience?in this addition to The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series.
Join the Berenstain Bears as they explore the value of trusting in God and sowing patience in The Berenstain Bears Patience, Please. Children will discover ways to implement traditional values and share God’s goodness in Zonderkidz The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series of books.
The Berenstain Bears Patience, Please:
- Encourages age-appropriate discussions about patience and self-control
- An engaging story about the virtue of patience and placing things in God’s hands
- Perfect for early readers ages 4-8, reading out loud at home or in a classroom
- Perfect for back-to-school reading, summer reading, birthday gifts, and holiday?gift-giving
The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books in The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series.
By Mike Berenstain