Many are drawn to Mexico for its pristine beaches, but exploring inland reveals a treasure trove of natural wonders, from vast canyons to snow-capped volcanoes. And when it comes to urban pleasures, few places in the world can match Mexico city, with its teeming markets, vibrant galleries and exuberant festivals.
Whether you want to sample smoky mezcal in Oaxaca, swim in the Yucatán’s crystal-clear cenotes or discover ancient Maya ruins in the jungle, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Mexico has to offer. Our updated guide brings Mexico to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Mexico is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Mexico you will find:
– A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick Mexico’s must-sees and hidden gems
– Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
– Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
– Color-coded chapters to every part of Mexico, from Baja California to Southern Mexico, Mexico City to the Gulf Coast
– Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
– Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the country easily and confidently
– Covers: Mexico City, Around Mexico City, Northern Mexico, The Colonial Heartland, Southern Mexico, The Gulf Coast, The Yucatan Peninsula
By DK Eyewitness